This next generation microencapsulation technology of TERI for nodulating rhizobacteria (non-sporulating bacteria) species using natural polysaccharides will lead to desired size of microspheres loaded with microbes for seed coating applications with higher shelf life. This will also increase the survivability and functionality of the microbial strains and in its storage condition at different temperatures (10-40 °C) as well. Moreover, seed coating of formulation of microencapsulated nodulating bacteria in the close proximity to the plant root on germination could increase the plant growth, nodulation and yield.
Features of Micro-encapsulated formulations
- Uniform particles size
- Higher shelf life at 10- 40 °C
- External condition tolerance
- Free from contamination
- Compatible with seed coating polymers, known carriers and existing technology
Which bacteria are required for microencapsulation
- Rhizobium sp., Bradyrhizobium sp. ,Azoarcus sp. , Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus , Azospirillumbrasilense, Azospirillumlipoferum, Azotobacterchroococcum, Pseudomonas aureofaciens, Pseudomonas chlororaphis, Pseudomonas fluorescens
Criteria and conditions required for microencapsulation service
- Minimum CFU per ml should be 1x 109
- Pure bacterial culture
- Trial batch (16L) for confirmation
- Minimum 4-6 weeks for trial batch
For More Details. Please Fill the Form.